Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here Comes Fall

The first day of school hasn't quite arrived for us here in Cleveland. However, Megan has had her orientation day for kindergarten. They are phasing the kids in and her day was Tuesday. She doesn't actually go back until Friday for the Teddy Bear picnic. Jeremy's preschool orientation day (which is also phased for the students) is Friday, and then his first real day of school is next Tuesday.

So here are a couple pictures of Megan on her "first" day of kindergarten.


When I saw that Lisa Frank was still around, I had to buy her the lunch bag. She wanted it because it's a cool rainbow horse, I wanted it because it was Lisa Frank.

All excited:)

8 comments:

Janelle said...

That's awesome that you found Lisa Frank!

Lindsey said...

Man, I love Lisa Frank. Her stuff is so awesome! Megan is pretty much the cutest thing ever. She looks so pretty in her cute headband. Love it!

annie valentine said...

Be glad your baby isn't here yet, I kind of skimmed through the first days of school in a total haze. She's soo cute.

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

I love that little outfit. I almost bought that same one for Addi. She's a doll.

startabbie said...

Tell Megan that her Aunt Laurie wishes her a happy first day of school :) , Jeremy too. How is Miss Emma?

Summer said...

Megan, you are so dang cute! I hope you LOVE Kindergarten!

Leanne said...

super cute! Reuben just had a teddy bear picnic at school too! he loved it!

Colin & Lori said...

Yeah for back to school!!