I've been tagged again! A cool blog stalker from http://forthemommy.blogspot.com/ came over for a visit and tagged me with 7 weird or random facts about me.
Here I go!
1. As evidenced by my last post, I like picking apples when I am completely drenched and can barely see because the rain is pouring down so heavily.
2. When my :(allergies): act up, the roof of my mouth itches and I use a bunch of those candy Sour Patch Kids to scratch it. Just put one of those little suckers on my tongue and go at it! This is a great excuse to eat candy and not share. "Sorry kids, this is for medicinal purposes only." I say the same thing about Dr. Pepper.
3. I once bit the shoulder of a random guy I don't know. (Janeen, did Hillary, Tonya, and I ever tell you that story?)
4. I am ambidextrous because of my children. For some reason they like to be on my left side (I am left handed) and I've often had to hold a child while eating or writing. In order to keep myself nourished and not dead from starvation and write whatever I've needed to write, I've had to do so with my right hand and a kid hanging on to my left side.
5. I'm not good at being vicious while playing board games--unless someone has done something really harsh to me, that is. But apparently, if I'm playing a board game with friends and family over the internet, I will go for the throat.
6. I once slept on the streets of NYC.
7. I go through crafty phases. I'm on one right now. I'll post pictures later.
Well, thanks for blog stalking Mommy Madness! Everyone, go check out her blog and read the post, "Mommy, I Gotta Go Potty!"
I'm not sure who I'll tag yet. So let me think about it for a bit. Letcha know later.