Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cutest Slug Ever.


My sister in-law, Sarah, made Lincoln this adorable slug for Christmas. He LOVES it, and I have to admit, so do I. It is so dang cute.

There are days when I have to run lots of errands and Lincoln insists on carting his slug with us everywhere. It's awesome.

And because it is so awesome, I asked Sarah where she got the pattern and bought it, too. (If you're interested in getting the pattern, let me know and I'll email the info to you). Now, I've made quite a few of them as baby shower gifts or baby birthday gifts and I'm still going with it because they are so easy and fun to make. I've made a couple of them with Minky (is that how you spell it?) fabric on the bottom and they are so soft and comfy.

Lincoln sleeps with his slug nearly every night. (That's water in the bottle, not milk, by the way, so no hate mail, k?)

Oh, and if you decide to get the pattern, the proceeds go to a charity. I think it's for orphans, if I remember right.

No comments: