Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The One My Mom Has Been Waiting For

These are the pictures my mom has been waiting to see.

Last week I bit the bullet and got Megan and Emma's hair cut. Megan had had her hair cut before, but other than Megan and Emma playing beauty shop without permission, Emma had never had her locks cut.  Every morning we were in battle, parents against long hair with knots and food stuck in them.
I couldn't handle it anymore and made the appointment for after school.




Emma's hair isn't as curly, but it is still cute, and I think as it grows out, it might actually get back some of its curl. Still, it has lots of body. Megan's bangs are a 1,000 times better than they were. I had them cut them way too wispy last time so the girl thickened them, which helps keep them where they are supposed to be so I don't feel like I have to take the straightening iron to them every morning.

They are both happy with their haircuts, which is the most important thing.

No comments: