8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
4. The Office (Which I only watch when we check out the DVDs from the library)
5. What Not to Wear (Which I only get to watch when I'm at my parents' house)
6. Super Nanny (Is that what it's even called? I haven't actually watched it in a long time. . . .)
— We don't watch anything else. Really it's only House and Prison Break.
8 Places I Love to Eat:
1. The Olive Garden
3. The Potbelly Oven (I've actually only eaten at the Potbelly in the Chicago airport and oh wow, it was delicious!)
4. My mom's house
5. Anywhere I don't have to do the cooking or cleaning
6. Earls (in O Canada! There are only three in the U.S.)
—I can't think of any others
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I took my parents to the airport :(
2. Megan went to bed without dinner for the first time :(
3. We finally got a computer chair so we don't have to sit o
n a camp chair anymore.
4. I won a game of Othello!
5. Went out to eat with my parents before taking them to
6. Read. A lot.
7. Got some sewing done.
8. Played Set by myself as Nathan read the final Mistborn book to me.
8 Things I Love about Fall:
1. Leave changing color
2. Upcoming holidays
3. Good food
—Sorry, I just don't like Fall enough to think of anymore. The arrival of Fall means Winter is coming and I hate Winter.
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. For Nathan to be done with school and in a secure career.
2. The economy to bounce back.
3. A house with a fenced in backyard. In Texas. Close to my parents.
4. Perfectly obedient children. (You're all laughing at me, aren't you? Well, it's MY WISH list, not my Reality list)
5. My own sewing/craft room.
6. Time to sew and do crafts and read and write.
7. To get my books published and be a beloved author.
8. To have more patience (because #4 isn't really going to happen).
8 People I am Tagging: