Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Manuscript

Nathan set up a percentage bar on the blog. It's just right there on the right. It should change every day as I should be writing every day. And just so you know, the manuscript I decided to work on for now is one that I actually had a lot of work completed on as a non-fiction, but at the conference I digitally tore it up and decided to make it fiction. Much easier that way. So that is why the completion bar is so low. I started all over. Kind of. And I think right now, a reasonable daily word count goal is 300. I've done more than that tonight, but I may not always be able to. So for those of you who care, there it is.

And for those of you in my ward who write, we need to start a writing group. I think that would help us all out.

3 comments:

Ry and Kris Jones said...

I'm all for the writting group. Count me in:)

Kellie said...

Yay! Laura, what about you?

Alice Jane said...

I hope you'll let me read some of your stuff...or are you going to make me wait until you are rich and famous and I can find it on the shelf of the local bookstore!