Monday, October 5, 2009

Life as Labeled

Book Worm
Mischievous

Sweet

Festive

Big Girl


Curious
(This label requires a bit of explanation. Megan's preschool talked about jobs a couple weeks ago and ever since she's talked about going to a florist and asking a florist questions. Today I took her and the florist was awesome. He answered her questions, showed her his favorite flower and gave all the kids a free carnation.)

Happy

Enjoying nature (even Jeremy, not sure what was up when I took this one.)


4 comments:

JerieH said...

I am glad that your florist was cool. It would have really sucked if he was a grouch. I think it is so awesome when people take the time to talk to children.

LJ said...

Cute pictures. I think Emma looks so sweet. I can't believe how grown up your kids are.

Tracey said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how much your kiddos are growing. I totally miss you guys!

Leanne said...

They sure are getting big Kellie!