Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you get when you cross a fish, a ballerina, a chicken, and Edward Cullen?

A Very Fun Halloween!


Nathan was Edward Cullen for Halloween. Just kidding. He would not be happy if I let you believe that. He actually made these fangs in the sim clinic at school.



Here are the kiddos. Megan is a ballerina, Jeremy is a fish, and Emma a chicken.
It was too cold for Emma to go as a ballerina like Megan,
so we brought out the old chicken costume to keep her warm.

We went to a fun Halloween party some friends from the dental school were having and then went trick or treating around their neighborhood. Here's a picture of the kids when they were still going strong. Emma was practically running from house to house saying, "Candy! Candy!" She was very excited.



Here's just a good back shot of his fishy costume.


Megan was actually the first to admit being tired
and said, "Mom, I think I have enough candy. Let's go home."
What a funny kid. I don't think I ever would have said that when I was her age. Or now.

6 comments:

Leanne said...

look how excited Megan was to be a ballerina! cute costumes, glad you had fun!

Amber said...

How fun. Megan looks exhausted in the last picture. Are you expecting and I missed it or are you just commenting that being a mother can make one want to throw up?

I disagree with you on the boxed brownie thing. I have a killer homemade brownie recipe that I would put up against any boxed recipe. Congrats on winning the chili cook off though. That is awesome. I haven't won anything for my cooking, but that's for good reasoning. We miss you.

I am glad you had a great Halloween.

Kellie said...

I am not expecting. It is just a reference to me being at wit's end with Jeremy. Yes, Megan was exhausted. And I will put my mom's box brownies against any homemade recipe anytime!

Amber said...

Bring it on. The next time you are in Cache Valley consider it a duel. We will have judges and everything. Bring it. I am ready.

Sorry to hear about Jeremy.

Melanie said...

Such cute costumes. We had a chicken this year too. I think we got it from the same place. :)

JerieH said...

Oh those turned out so cute!