Monday, March 3, 2008

It's Magic!


Tonight we were on our way home from Petsmart (Nathan had some questions about Cichlids) and Megan asked us, as she often does, why it was so dark out. We explained, as we usually do, that it is dark because it is night-time and the sun went to bed. Then Megan asked why it was dark in the car. I explained again that it was dark in the car because it was dark outside, and it was dark outside because the sun was in bed. Then she asked me to make it so there would be light in the car. I assumed she wanted me to suddenly call forth the sun and demand that it come and light up Logan, Utah for five more minutes so she could have light in the car on the way home. I told her I couldn't make it light in the car and with genuine surprise she asked, "You don't have magic?" Nathan and I just looked at each other and tried not to laugh out loud. It was cute.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I don't have magic either. I feel for you! I love the P.J. song! even Jeremy is singing it! so cute!