Monday, March 3, 2008

Quote of the Day . . . oops, Week

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but a few weeks ago I added a "Quote of the Day" section to my blog. I love quirky and poignant quotes and so if you like, check out my quotes section. It is located on the left side just under the picture of Nathan and the kids.

I don't actually change it every day. It is more like every week. Maybe sometime I will make it consistent, like every Monday so it coincides with the new Strong Bad emails. And I guess when I bother to do that I'll change it so that it is called "Quote of the Week." Ok, fine. I'll go ahead and change its name now. And I'll try to remember (and force myself) to change it every week. And I'll do it on Mondays since it'll be easier for me to remember with the whole new Strong Bad email thing to go along with it. Anyway, I'm going to post old quotes here so if there is one you liked and can't remember what it was, it'll be right here waiting for you. And in case you hadn't noticed the quotes section before, a few of the previous quotes, as well as the current one, have been:

"Seize the moment. Think of all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart." -Erma Bombeck

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job." -Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"I have found that when one is embarrassed, usually the shortest way to get through it is to quit talking or thinking about it, and go at something else." -Abraham Lincoln

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans." -John Lennon, Beautiful Boy

-Ok, never mind. I am not going to keep a running list of all the quotes. It would be too long and I just don't want to do it. If you like it, write it down while it's there. Use the copy/paste function or something.

No comments: