Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ward Camp Out

This last weekend we went with our ward (local Church group) to the John Johnson Farm in Hiram, Ohio for a ward camp out. It was a lot of fun. I only have a couple pictures because I kind of forgot to take the camera out of its bag most of the time. Oops.



Emma kept giving our friend, Kjirsti grass. She was awesome about it. Every time Emma gave Kjirsti grass, Kjirsti was excited and then at the end . . .


she threw it all up in the air and let it all fall down on Emma and Jeremy!
They thought it was great.


And of course what would a camp out at the farm be without the kids catching frog
after frog after frog?


3 comments:

Leanne said...

are those little frogs in the grass there? how awesome!!! I wish we had little frogs to catch.

Jenny said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love the frog. = )

JerieH said...

How fun, I wish we could have been there. Jacob found a little frog much like that one on our drive. I can't remember what state we where in but he found it at a rest stop by tree. He still talks about it. I will have to show him these pictures tomorrow!