Monday, August 10, 2009

Seven Years

Happy Anniversary


Seven years ago today Nathan and I entered the Salt Lake Temple and were married for time and eternity.


I am so grateful to have Nathan as my husband. He helps me be better, reminding me to be happy and calm; and he never fails to remind me I am a better wife, mother, and person than I give myself credit for.

Nathan reminds me to have fun. Sometimes I get trapped in the stresses of life and forget that life is meant to be enjoyed. Nathan is always there with a smile and something funny to help me laugh.


I am thankful I get to spend not only the rest of my life, but eternity with Nathan. We've had many adventures together and I am excited to see what adventures lay in store for us.


I love you, Nathan!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Yay! Happy Anniversay guys! Let me know if you need a sitter some time!