Monday, January 18, 2010

Book Review, Mormon Mishaps and Mischief

Mormon Mishaps and Mischief: Hilarious Stories for Saints Mormon Mishaps and Mischief: Hilarious Stories for Saints by Nichole Giles


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was such a fun book! So many of these stories had me laughing out loud and searching the house for Nathan so I could share them with him. It's had me looking for the humor in life more often, especially at Church:)

I have to mention, in case you missed it in my blog earlier, I have a couple stories in here! It's my first time being published somewhere other than a newspaper, so that's pretty exciting for me.

I can't imagine anyone not enjoying this book. It's funny, well-done, and a really quick read. If you have stories like these, you can email them to the authors for their next book. Or you can visit their website which has all kinds of daily funnies to see.

View all my reviews >>

4 comments:

Raspberry said...

I n eed to read this, I really do, I just forgot to look it up at the BYU Bookstore while we were out there. However, I'm headed back at SOME point this year... :)

Nichole Giles said...

Thanks for the awesome review! Glad you liked our book.

Nichole

PS. For those people living outside of Utah, the book is available online at Deseret Book, Amazon, or other online booksellers.

Cindy Beck, author said...

Thanks for the review, Kellie. We're so proud that you're one of our contributors, and we appreciate the kind things you had to say in your review!

PS: Another note for those outside of Utah--you can purchase an autographed copy of Mormon Mishaps from our website at MormonMishaps.com.

JerieH said...

I have bought it, and it is on the way! PS thanks Cindy for the link - that made it fast.