Sunday, May 31, 2009

Crazy Eights Tag

I've been tagged with the Crazy Eights. The rules are: Name who tagged you - Cathy W. got me. Fill in the eights, and tag eight others.
Here are the eights.

Eight things I look forward to:
1. A day in which there are more than 24 hours.
2. Vacations.
3. Having the dining room in a condition that we can actually eat in it. (I've been eating sitting on the kitchen floor.)
4. Getting published.
5. Emma walking more than 10 steps at a time.
6. The completion of the Vancouver, B.C. Temple.
7. Nathan being done with dental school.
8. Going to Macey's next time we're in Logan so we can remember what customer service is supposed to be like.

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Paint.
2. Weed.
3. Plant a few flowers.
4. Babysit.
5. Ate a yummy dinner of grilled hamburgers, guacamole and chips, and ice cream..
6. Gave a couple kids baths.
7. Tried to sleep, but couldn't (not well, anyway).
8. Changed Emma's clothes a few times.

Eight things I wish I could do.
1. Fly.
2. Have more time.
3. Make chocolate appear by snapping my fingers.
4. Read as much as I want.
5. Write as much as I want.
6. Snap my fingers and have all the daily house work done (a la Mary Poppins).
7. Have time for sports and working out.
8. Eat the results of #3 without consequences.

Eight Shows I watch
1. House
2. Prison Break, but it's over now :(
3. Arrested Development
4. The Office
5.
6. I like to watch What Not to Wear, but we don't get that station and we don't really watch anything other than the top 4
7.
8.

I'm not really up to tagging 8 people right now, so if you want to play along, play. Just let me know so I can check out your 8s.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am so with you on the have more time thing. It seems to run out faster than you can run. Your kids can run faster than time can. Could there be a poem in there somewhere. I may be sleep deprived.
Thanks for playing, Kellie.