Thursday, February 4, 2010

Daily Word Count Check In

Tonight was another word count zero day. Last one for this week, I promise. (Except Sunday, I don't write on Sundays.) I have another excellent excuse though--a great writer's group critique meeting.

We did a writing exercise in which I practiced by writing a back cover blurb for one of the other books I'm working on (the one on the right with the highest percentile bar) and another fun one where I wrote about a falling star from the star's perspective. Then we read them out loud and it was a lot of fun. After that we discussed the chapters that had been submitted to critiquing and of course got off subject a ton :o)

It was great and the writing exercises and critiques gave me some things to think about with the manuscript so far.

Tomorrow I will have a word count for the Arlie book. Promise.

No comments: