Friday, May 16, 2008

Piggies & Paws

I went to the doctor today and while I was waiting to be called back I was looking at a table with a bunch of pamphlets and such on it. Usually I don't bother looking at this table, but I had gotten there really early and had time to kill. I saw a postcard with children's hand and footprints made into art and thought the pictures were simply adorable, so I picked it up. It is from a business called Piggies & Paws. They do home parties and private printings where a licensed artist comes with a bunch of sample artwork in a binder and some framed and you can pick what pictures you want. The she makes prints of your child's hands and feet (depending on the picture you want), takes them home, and creates the picture you ordered. I would put examples on here, but because of copyright reasons, I can't. But here is the website: http://www.piggiesandpaws.com

Go there and check it out. I think I'm going to do a party the first week of June at our weekly mother's luncheon. I figure, all the moms and kids come usually so it will be perfect. I just need to remember to sign up for the first Tuesday in June.

No comments: