Saturday, August 23, 2008

Check out this Blog

I don't know how many of you ever check out the "Friends and their Blogs" section of my blog. Some of you know each other, but I think most of you don't. Anyhow I just added one to the list. the blog belongs to Scott Savage. He is an LDS writer and a member of LDStorymakers. I have attended the LDStorymakers Writing Conferences since 2005 and have loved them. Savage is a great writer spanning multiple genres. I admit, I don't read all the genres, horror being one of them, but he also does LDS mystery and most recently young adult. His new young adult book, Far World has had really great reviews and I plan on checking it out as soon as I finish the other five books I'm currently on. (Five seems to be my limit now a days.)
I decided to check out his blog the other day and I'm so glad I did because it's a hilarious blog. Now keep in mind that just as his talents span varying genres, he keeps different blogs for the different personalities :o) The blog I linked here is not his horror blog, it is his fantasy blog (young adult). I suggest reading this particular blog about his flying experiences. I about split a gut reading it. Ok, now everyone go to it and let me know what you think!

No comments: