- Available: Just assume not.
- Age: It goes up every year; this year it lands on an even number.
- Annoyance: Stupid people
- Animal: I'd rather not.
- Actor: Nicholas Cage (I know that's a weird choice, but I can't help it after National Treasure.)
- Actress: Bernadette Peters
- Best Friend: Nathan
- Blind or deaf: Uh, I'd rather not, but thanks.
- Been in Love: Yes
- Been on stage: Yes
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Yes
- Candy: Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate with the berries and nuts. . .mmmmm
- Color: Green
- Cried in school: yep
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or pie: depends
- Country to visit: Italy
- Day or Night: depends, do I have my kids with me? Is it cold outside?
- Dance in the rain: Of course
- Eyes: 2, blue
- Everyone has: to comment :)
- First crush: Matt in 5th grade.
- First thoughts waking up: "Too early. Go away."
- Food: Burgers
- Greatest Fear: Others dying
- Giver or taker: both
- Gum: any that isn't fruit flavored
- Get along with your parents: Yes
- Hair Color: brown
- Height: 5'4''
- Happy: yeah
- Holiday: 4th of July
- How do you want to die: I'm going to twinkle
- Ice Cream: chocolate
- Instrument: clarinet
- Jewelry: usually a watch, but it broke, wedding ring, anniversary ring
- Job: maid, servant
- Kids: 3
- Kickboxing or karate: not recently, no.
- Keep a journal: I keep a blog and I'm trying to keep a "spiritual moments" journal.
- Love: my Family & friends
- Laughed so hard you cried: occasionally
- Love at first sight: not sure.
- Milk flavor: chocolate
- Movie: Pride and Prejudice. I could watch all 5 hours of it every day if I had nothing else to do.
- Marriage: Wonderful
- Motion sickness: No, I fall asleep in the car.
- McD's or BK: Burger King
- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister
- Number of Piercings: 2 in each ear, but only wear 1 set if any
- Overused Phrases: I don't know. . . .
- One wish: tapioca pudding. j/k I don't even like tapioca.
- Place you'd like to live: In a house
- Pepsi/Coke: Dr. Pepper
- Questionnaires: annoying
- Reason to cry: don't need one
- Reality T.V.: don't care for them, except What Not to Wear, but is that considered reality?
- Radio Station: not many good ones here.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Yup.
- Shoe size: 8.5
- Salad Dressing: Ranch 0r Italian
- Slept outside: yes
- Seen a dead body: yes
- Sing well: Sometimes
- Stuffed Animals: nope
- Single/Group dates: either
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
- Time for bed: too late
- Thunderstorms: during the day it's fine, rather have quiet at night
- TV: I have one.
- Touch your tongue to your nose: No
- Unpredictable: Probably
- Vegetable you hate: Brussels sprouts
- Vacation spot: British Columbia
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I have no idea anymore
- Who makes you laugh the most: Nathan
- Worst feeling: My kids being sad
- Worst weather: snow and wind
-X-Rays: was supposed to get one once. got a CT scan instead. (thanks for checking the wrong box, mom!)
-Year it is now: 2009
- Zoo animal: elephant
- Zodiac sign: cancer
If you want to play along let me know and I'll check yours out.