Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

This is my first time being tagged everybody, so here we go! Jess tagged me with the "Three Tags" and here they are:


Three Joys:
1. My family
2. Playing games
3. Reading and Writing

do I really only get to pick three of everything? dang. the first thing that popped into my head for a fourth (and yes, I'm counting reading and writing as one because they are inseparable) was going to school, which unfortunately, I'm not doing.

Three Fears:
1. Passing on all my bad habits to my kids
2. Nightmares (they just put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day, I had one a couple nights ago when Nathan was on a father/daughter camp-out where Paul and Amanda Jenkins were holding me hostage, weird, eh? Now of course I'm not really scared of the Jenkins, I'm friends with Amanda, and both of them have pulled me out of some annoying situations, but no one wants to be held captive, right?)
3. Death. Not mine, but others.

Three Goals:
1. Being a better wife and mother
2. Workout twice a week
3. Finish the projects I've started

Three Obsessions:
1. Blogging
2. Reading
3. Gaming

Three surprising facts about me:
1. My left ear lobe is attached, my right ear lobe is unattached.
2. I drove to the grocery store yesterday all by myself and didn't get lost (even though at one point I thought I was lost)
3. Today is my birthday

Three people I'm tagging:
1. Amber Anderson
2. Kim Montano
3. Emily Jobe



Well, that was fun! Too bad I could only pick three for each of the categories. I totally could have listed a lot more.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I miss you!

Kim said...

How fun. I can't wait to do it. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one.

janeen said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!