Saturday, October 25, 2008

Christmas Tag

Laura from Team Moffitt tagged me with a Christmas 2006 tag. I think the idea is really funny, so here are a few pictures from Christmas '06.



Blowing Bubbles with Grandpa Kent




Nathan with his "My Baby Got Stole. . .By A Bear Holding A Shark!! t-shirt
The shirt was a total surprise to him, thus the excited face. Usually he can guess what his presents are--that time I was successfully sneaky.


Grandma Mary helping Megan open her James Avery Craftsman bracelet from Aunt Laurie.



Grandpa Roy letting Jeremy play with his hat.


Megan eating the popcorn off of our $5 Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
(I will miss the $5 Forest this Christmas)


I tag anyone who wants to play along!


3 comments:

Brittany Mecham said...

thanks kellie! my e-mail is talk2brit@hotmail.com. I love your blog you do a great job! Hope its okay if I check it out when I get around to checking all that I do. I just never find enough time, how do you do it? You have three kids! Anyway love it and love the halloween post, I've got to get mine up now too! Talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

The funny part is I dont think it had to be Christmas my friend who did it too did halloween of 05? there were no rules posted so whatever.

Leanne said...

I too miss the $5 forest...we have to get our "cheap" trees from Lowes, and they aren't even cheap!!