Thursday, October 30, 2008

What am I Reading Tag

I was tagged by Janelle at Nutter Stuff for a What am I reading Tag. I am reading lots o' stuff, but decided to use Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson.

Here are the Rules:
1. Get the book that's on your nightstand (or whatever you happen to be reading).
2. Open it to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
3. Post the next couple of sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
4. Do not go and find your favorite book; it has to be the one you are reading now!
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

So here it is:

Book: Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
Page: 56
Sentences 5-7: She could vaguely remember a time when someone back in her village had Returned. It had been nearly ten years back, and her father hadn't let her visit the man. She did recall that he'd been able to speak and interact with his family, even if he hadn't been able to remember them.


..............................

I totally forgot to tag other people. Oops. I tag Amber from Arizona Omers, Jenny from We are a Happy Family, and anyone else who wants to play along.

1 comment:

Amber Omer said...

I'll tag tomorrow. I'm loving my read right now! I'm going to finish tomorrow for sure! Then on to the Uglies! My sister lent it to me.