Jess at Our Awesome Life tagged me with two different tags. I love these things, they are so fun!
The Rules for playing TAG:
*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up
1. I sing all the time. Like all the time. When I met my sister's husband for the first time I must have been listening to the radio or something (I stand by the possibility that there could have been a perfectly legitimate reason for me to sing and that anyone in my situation probably would have burst into song as well. Such as a radio playing or a movie with good music on T.V., or something in the general vicinity that reminded me of a good song, or a song being stuck in my head, or having just heard a song half an hour ago--something!) Anyway, one of the first things he said was in a slightly hushed tone to my sister, "You're right. She does sing a lot."
2. I don't sleep. I just lay on the bed with my eyes closed and my body tense, waiting for the first child to wake up and walk bleary-eyed into my room.
3. I miss going to school and learning in a classroom environment.
4. I just read a great book called The City of Ember. I'll do a book review on it tomorrow.
5. I hate to cook. Hate it. Did I mention that cooking isn't really my thing?
6. At Ricks College I once took toilet paper from the lounge bathroom because our apartment was out of t.p.
I tag Kim, Katie, Sarah, Jerie, and Janelle
The other tag is 3 embarrassing moments. Jess, you knew I was perfect for this one, huh? It's a good thing I have such a never-ending supply of these!
1. I once went to school without pants on.
2. My period started and I wasn't prepared when I was in . . . let's see, should I give you the band story, the primary story, or the Stake Conference with Nathan's family story. . . .?
3. I once threw up in front of a total stranger and she had to hold my hair back for me so it wouldn't get in the nastiness. My Spanish teacher then had to take me home from class. The next day she made a big deal about it in front of my entire class, who had already seen me turn four shades of green and then pasty white. Luckily they missed the actual puking since it happened when class was over. That's why it was a complete stranger I threw up in front of. She came into the room for her class after my classmates left. After I barfed my teacher came back in the room with her car keys and my teacher and this girl walked me out to the car, past all the students in the hallway who were told not to enter their classroom because a girl was throwing up in there.
I tag everyone! Specifically: Laura, Amber O., and Merrianne! I really want to see y'alls' answers!