Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Did You Know DNA Has Bones?

Don't worry, this isn't another really gross post about something Nathan came home all excited about and could potentially make you never want to take antibiotics again. This is just about how cute and smart and brilliant and wonderful my kids are.

Anyway, did you know that DNA has bones?

It does apparently. At least Megan and Jeremy think it does. Yesterday they were drawing on their magnet boards (you know, the boards with the magnet pens attached). They ran into the dining room where I was working (*reading y'alls' blogs*) and Megan and Jeremy proudly announced, "Look! DNA bones!" I didn't believe they'd said "DNA" so I had them repeat it and yep, my three year old and two year old drew me pictures of "DNA bones." I sit all amazed.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Kellie

I believe kids are smarter than what we give them credit for. It sounds like you have been having fun with screaming kids. That's fun. I still haven't had the baby. I am hoping today or tomorrow. My doctor goes out of town on Thursday so I hope he doesn't come then. I am an awful speller as well. Zann is patient and never corrects me though. You need to post more pictures of your little family. Love ya'

Amber

Anonymous said...

they must have been wearing their smarty pants.

Kellie said...

I don't think they ever take those smarty pants off. Except when I'm trying to explain something to them. That's when the pointed hat comes out of the closet and onto their heads.

Anonymous said...

i love kids & their theories!!!!